- http://publicaccess.nih.gov/determine-applicability.htm. For advice on posting and reporting papers and obtaining PMCIDs:
- NIHMS:Please first refer to the NIHMS illustrated submission tutorials and FAQ. The NIHMS also maintains a help desk to assist users with manuscript submissions. Contact the NIHMS help desk with your queries.
- My NCBI and My Bibliography: Please first refer to the My Bibliography training materials and FAQ. My NCBI also maintains a help desk to assist users with manuscript submissions. Contact the My NCBI help desk with your queries. Be sure to include the full citation and eRA Commons user name if needed.
- Publishers wishing to send final published articles directly to PMC will find the information at http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/about/pubinfo.html helpful. Publishers interested in submitting manuscripts on behalf of authors should view the Publisher FAQ.
- Email questions and comments regarding the NIH Public Access Policy, or the Public Access Compliance Monitor to PublicAccess@nih.gov. Be sure to include the full citation, eRA Common username and NIH award numbers if needed.
Monday, April 20, 2015