- Comply with the Policy: For advice on posting and reporting papers and to obtain compliance or PMCIDs see Show me specific instructions for my publication also Determine Submission Method.
- NIH Manuscript Submission (NIHMS): Please first refer to the NIHMS Manuscript Submission/My Manuscripts and NIHMS Help and FAQ. The NIHMS also maintains a help desk to assist users with manuscript submissions. Contact the NIHMS help desk with your queries.
- My NCBI and My Bibliography: Please first refer to the My Bibliography training materials and FAQ. My NCBI also maintains a help desk to assist users with manuscript submissions. Contact the My NCBI help desk with your queries. Be sure to include the full citation and eRA Commons username if needed.
- Publishers: To send final published articles directly to PMC, please find helpful information at http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/about/pubinfo.html Publishers interested in submitting manuscripts on behalf of authors should view the FAQs for Publishers.
- For more on the NIH Public Access Policy: Email questions and comments regarding the policy to PublicAccess@nih.gov. For questions on the Public Access Compliance Monitor click here PACM User Guide or email us PublicAccess@nih.gov. Please be sure to include the full citation, eRA Common username and NIH award numbers if needed.
Monday, April 20, 2015